On 2/16/2021 10:48 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:
Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org <mailto:fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>> schrieb am Di., 16. Feb. 2021, 19:21:

    > There we have:
    >
    > * slower creation of the class, because each implemented
    interface adds another VMT reference to the class which needs to
    be initialized.

    How bad is this? We need to make a test case we can profile. For
    example if you have a game that creates 1000 classes 60 frames per
    second. If adding interfaces to the classes hurts this process we
    may have a deal breaker.

If you need to create 1000 class instances each frame then you have a flaw in your logic in my opinion.

Yup, that would be a deal breaker right from the get go...

Ralf