On Jan 28, 2008 10:13 AM, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The review deadline for all PLIPs is this Saturday, a mere 5 days from
> now. Does anyone have an overview of the current review status?

I am deeply sorry, I don't think I have *any* time to do any reviewing
*at all*. I moved to an island this weekend, and thanks to a minor
crisis with the landlady, I do not have any network at the moment, nor
any time to do reviewing in next to regular work. I should have had
the house in reasonable order by now, but things went otherwise. :-(

--
Martijn Pieters