On Jan 29, 2008, at 8:10 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Martijn Pieters wrote:

On Jan 28, 2008 10:13 AM, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The review deadline for all PLIPs is this Saturday, a mere 5 days from
now. Does anyone have an overview of the current review status?
I am deeply sorry, I don't think I have *any* time to do any reviewing
*at all*. I moved to an island this weekend, and thanks to a minor
crisis with the landlady, I do not have any network at the moment, nor
any time to do reviewing in next to regular work. I should have had
the house in reasonable order by now, but things went otherwise. :-(
Perhaps it is be possible to download the review buildouts at work and review them offline at home? None of them require internet access for testing as far as I know.

no, they shouldn't really — at least surely not all of them. so, martijn, i think we'll need to ask you to review a few bundle at least. i don't think we can finish things without you, the remaining time is very short anyway. that is, unless someone else would be willing to help out, but considering how late it is, i guess that's pretty unrealistic.

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]