i, too must apologize for my lack of reviewing so far. i'm busy in a project and my wife has started working again this month. add two kids and a pesky tax deadline to the equation and geek time approaches zero...

andi and i are going to meet this week and will do some review work together (and come up with some sort of overview)

we'll post back when we've met.

cheers,

tom