On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Ethan Jucovy <ethan.juc...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Some of the things that people have said ought to be discussed about PLIP
> #247 are:
>   1) impact on server startup time
>   2) implications for test environments
>   3) stabilizing and releasing a new version of z3c.autoinclude
>   4) debugging tools/APIs for z3c.autoinclude
> *  5) documentation and/or code generation templates to explain the entry
> point for plugin authors*
>
> I'll begin working on #3 immediately, since there's plenty I can do there
> while discussion is still happening.
>
> Please let me know if there's anything else I'll need to submit for the
> PLIP's review.

I'm not a member of the Framework Team so this is not mandatory for the
PLIP's review, but as a member of the Documentation Team I would appreciate
number (5).

Something like "Before, we did this to accomplish this task. Now, we can do
that.", as Wichert (?) suggested, so we would be able to find and update
affected docs easily.

Thanks in advance!

-- israel