On Jan 27, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
On 19 jan 2009, at 15:28, Tom Lazar wrote:
@danny: could you mark which tickets you will review for UI impact?
perhaps by making an X for those where you will and an explicit - for
those which don't have any.

Yes, I will. I'm already working on this. Keep you guys posted.

i've marked the PLIPs which don't need a UI review imo. danny, could you please have a quick look at the ones that remain open? that's mostly regarding 234 (you should know better what parts should be affected and therefore be able to tell if anything's missing), but also for 238 and 240 in terms of sensible placement of the configlets.

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de