And his estate keeps up those standards for the presentation of his work in
galleries and museums.  More power to them. Most galleries & museums donĀ¹t
give a damn, white walls, uncomfortable seats, sound bleed, etc.  Would they
show paintings in rooms with no lights?

Well, anyway, an old situation, always fresh.