The Future is Bright <https://vimeo.com/32768154>(2011) by Jodie Mack   ..
It was played at Scott Nygren's  funeral service (on video) at the
University of Florida in 2014 ... Scott was Jodie's (and my) former
professor.  I didn't know that it was shown at the service until I screened
it in Gainesville the following year for the New England Home Movie Tour..
alongside a few of Rob's films    Afterwards, Scott's's wife, Maureen Turim
(also our former professor),  approached me with tears in her eyes. She
said the print overwhelmed her -- it was her first time experiencing the
physical film.  We ended the program with that film just by chance that
night... It certainly changed how I experienced and programed the film for
the rest of the tour... Gainesville was stop 1.. 16 other stops followed..
We showed Rob's *Undergrowth *and *Trembling Palace *that night with films
by me, Colin Brant, Luther Price, Jo Dery, Rob, Jodie, and  Jonathan
Schwartz... been thinking about that tour a lot these last 2 weeks...

love,
Warren