On 08/27/13 21:54, Adrian Chadd wrote:
Hi!

Hi Adrian,

Can you try 9.0-RELEASE? ANd 9.1-RELEASE?

I tried suspend/resume (less systematically) with 9.1-RELEASE and didn't have success. I can build minimal kernels for both 9.1 and 9.0 and will report (probably not tonight). Unfortunately, the SuspendResume wiki isn't completely clear about what build was used - perhaps the folks who reported will be able to clarify.

 > When you get a panic on resume - how do you know that? Can you get a
photo of it?

The machine seems to suspend (slow pulsing power light). When I resume, the machine reboots and that's the first screen that's visible.

I don't find a core in /var/crash and savecore says there isn't one, so it must be a quite hard reset.

/var/log/messages has nothing after the
...acpi: suspend at date time

other than the new kernel booting.

Since the reset_video is deprecated, I'm not sure this is too meaningful. I just tried it because it's required on older systems.

Best,
Laura

-adrian