hi to all,
I'm trying to make a headless server of my old Celeron 366 box and I've got some problems with it. I know that in BIOS the Halt On option (Award Bios) needs to be set to No Errors, but still without the monitor the box doesn't start (it doesn't give the "short beep"). The keyboard and mouse are connected. The mainboard is Acorp 6LX87 and connected to an AT Power supply. The video card is nVidia Riva TNT 16MB.
any sugestions..?

--
      Przemysław Nowaczyk        | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         IT student @            | GG UIN: #1299898