okey.. the status for now is:
- I have the newest version of Bios v.4.51PG 2B for this motherboard,
- I've tried all combinations with the Halt On option (no solvation),
- Even without the video card the box doesn't start,
- in my bios there's no No Video option,
- Even when only the cable of the monitor is plugged it doesn't start,
- I won't try to fry my PC :P
- so I've run out of ideas..
but thank You All for help :) and feel free to share more ideas :)

--
      Przemysław Nowaczyk        | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         IT student @            | GG UIN: #1299898