Kevin Kinsey wrote:

My next line of inquiry would probably be the video card
itself.  There seem to be few references to this sort of
problem out there; but the two I've seen that matched your
description most closely (and they weren't THAT close, but
we seem to be dealing with a relatively rare issue <?>) were
both nVidia cards...

So, if I had another old card to stick in there, I might try
that first . . .

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

you're right but I don't have anything else.. nor have my friends.. I think that I'll just have to leave it as is.. :(

--
      Przemysław Nowaczyk        | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         IT student @            | GG UIN: #1299898