On Sat, 31 Oct 2009, Vagner wrote:

 Thats not good news for you guys indeed.
 Correct if I'm wrong, but I guess its sounds like the one most certifiable
(aka pay$ the most corrupt money -gets to be the certified-OS of choice in
Russia. ?
 lets me guess - Bill Gates wins right?
 I hope not.
GL
 Rick.

Yes, you understood everything correctly. In Russia it's introduced as
another of many ways to take money from organizations. But this is not
correct:(( In Russia there are organizations representing the interests
of the community - they sell to support itself freebsd. Why they do not
work towards the legalization freebsd - don't understand. I want to find
a way to freely choose FreeBSD as the primary server for organizations,
but if things go further it will be impossible. Time to bring the
systems in accordance with the laws - 1.01.2010

Okay, but what about flavors of Linux--Does the Russian government certify any of those?

--
Respectfully,
Stanislav Putrya