Thus spake Brian Handy <ha...@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
>On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>
>> [g77 in the source tree]
>
>>I have to agree here...I personally know noone that actually uses
>>Fortran...having it as an option to turn off would be nice...one less
>>thing to compile on a buildworld...
>
>I know *lots* of people that use FORTRAN.  That aside, I think I'd be
>satisfied with a port.
>

>Brian
 I can see that it would get out of sync very rapidly with our cc - Please put
the sources in with egcs and have a know to turn it *on* rather like profiled
libs.

        Stephen

--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California