Hi!

> [William Astle wrote:]
> Yeah, I thought the behind bit was odd, too. I wonder if it has
> something to do with how the full screen window flags itself to the
operating system rather than with the popups themselves. It seems odd
that the placement works properly for windowed mode but not full screen
mode. I also noticed that the dialogue does get the focus and it is
possible to operate it blind if you know the contents of it.
> [...]

You can only have one (real) full screen window on a system. That's why
FreeCol earlier used JInternalFrame for popup-dialogs, but I have noticed
this has now been changed to JDialog.

Change it back and it will work again :-)

Best wishes,
Stian