On 02-05-14 14:58, Michael T. Pope wrote:
> I am now testing the REF improvements with some confidence that they are
> ready.  That leaves only the production anomalies (BR#2670) to sort out.
> (I also mentioned BR#2570 before, but I can not reproduce anything there,
> and that report is nearly a year old and the reporter never responded to a
> request for a saved game, so it is looking unproductive.)
>
> The bug shows an expert lumberjack on forest + road producing 6 x 2 +
> 2 = 14 lumber according to "Show productivity modifiers", but the
> lumberjack itself and all other displays indicate a production of 16,
> which is indeed what is actually produced at end of turn.  However, AFAICT
> 14 is correct --- the road bonus should be added in at the end.  If so, we
> have trouble in the ColonyTile production code which is bad news --- I was
> hoping this one was a mere display anomaly.  I will dig further.  Petr,
> did you have any luck looking at this?
>
> Cheers,
> Mike Pope

Mike,

I'm 95% sure the number 16 is consistent with lumberjacks in Col1 dos v3 .
The partial data i have gathered in the wiki sofar strongly suggests
that expertx2 bonus
is applied AFTER the road bonus is added.
I'll make time this weekend to get hard data on forested terrains for
lumber production and add it.
http://sourceforge.net/p/freecol/wiki/WWC1D%20-%20resource%20output%20v2/