On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:25:37 +0100
Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can put together a quick place holder page if you like.

At the top of the thread Stian said that there is a place holder there
already.  I would like to see other parts of the static content restored
soon, in particular the stuff that new users or contributors might need to
be referred to (e.g. "how to contribute", "getting started", news and links
to old releases, the (non)-roadmap).

Cheers,
Mike Pope