Nice work. It's a shame that this happened, but I'm glad were're up and
running with something now though.

Hopefully 0.11.2 will come along shortly as I think there have been a
number of changes that benefit end users nicely.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 7:53 AM, Stian Grenborgen <
stian...@student.matnat.uio.no> wrote:

> On 2014-12-16 23:05, Michael T. Pope wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:25:37 +0100
> > Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I can put together a quick place holder page if you like.
> >
> > At the top of the thread Stian said that there is a place holder there
> > already.  I would like to see other parts of the static content
> > restored
> > soon, in particular the stuff that new users or contributors might
> > need to
> > be referred to (e.g. "how to contribute", "getting started", news and
> > links
> > to old releases, the (non)-roadmap).
>
> I have converted the entire site into a static version. Dynamic content
> (such as operating system detection, polls etc) have been removed.
>
> New content can only be added manually. Adding a new news item is
> cumbersome as not only the HTML-file needs to be added ... but every
> link should be updated as well (frontpage, news, releases, RSS-feeds
> etc).
>
> We need to decide on a more permanent solution.
>

> Best wishes,
> Stian

*Caleb R. Williams*

*Photographer*