Hi,

yesterday I was too tired to write something, though I'd like to tell why I put
nearly 2 hours into changing all the logger calls back.
When reading the logfile to check my other changed I saw at many places "{0}
{1}"
and so on, not the data values one would want to have there.
I wanted to revert using a few git commands, but found it was all intermingled
with other changes. I thought I'd go for the best result and separate the good
parts from the bad parts manually, by finding each affected file, opening each
in
Netbeans, go to the diff view, find the last good commit and scroll through to
find and click all relevant changes. When I found more and more of these
changes,
I had already invested too much effort to discard it and wanted to get it done
before even more other changes get added to the codebase, which would have made
it even more tedious.
As a positive sideeffect the logger calls only take 1 or 2 lines again, not
up to 8, which helps readability.

The moral is:
- Keep each commit to a single logical change to avoid turning a 1 minute revert
into a massive task.
- Don't change working code just for the sake of change or making an IDE happy.

Regards

wintertime