Hi,

I can't say much about traderoutes, as I somehow tend to micromanage that
myself if I'm playing FreeCol, which is kinda weird as I was extensively
using traderoutes in Patrician 2/3.
Anyway, I just loaded an old savegame from an old BR (I'm sure you kept it
as 3a6413be_Espanyol_1774_1_PrimaveraSendToSF.fsg was the largest game I
ever saw). It contains very many traderoutes and I tried to end the turn.
It started processing these and moved some wagons around, but then stopped
and I had to hit enter and accept the end-turn-dialog again and again and ...
Could that be a regression from these changes?

NB, I guess you are working on many of your own changes you delayed until
the release, but did you have a look at the commandline and AI changes
on my fork meanwhile? I based my other changes on the aicleanup branch,
but they are not pushed yet and only like 30% done.

Greetings,

wintertime