On Sat, 31 Oct 2015 23:21:07 +0100
win...@genial.ms wrote:
>[enhanced trade routes patch causes fail]

Its looking better with the trade route unit selection simplification in
git.3592f3f.  I did find one stupid NPE along the way too.

> What I found strange in AIColony was mostly how the worker wishes get created
> when less than 6 experts are there while most buildings have just 3 spots,

I do not understand where the 6 experts effect is coming from.

> how
> colonies with the least need as they have most experts already get higher
> priority,

Yes, that favours the stronger colonies.  IIRC there were problems with
too many experts being sent out to the low population colonies before
optimizing the really productive ones.  However that was a long time ago
when the AI was much more prone to found lots of small colonies, and can
probably be revisited.

> how workerwishes never get deleted,

WishRealizatioMission calls completeWish which deletes wishes.  Is this not
happening?

Cheers,
Mike Pope