Hey Winter, you might have sent it earlier, but can you send a link to the
new repo for the website, or merge your changes into the website repo on
Github?
or we could fork it... however you think best.

https://github.com/FreeCol/www.freecol.org

We can activate Github Pages for that repo and set it to the master
branch... I set you as owner, so you should be able to configure that. once
that's done and it looks good, we could transfer the DNS over to Github for
"freecol.org"

-- David