Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Januar 2020 um 08:18 Uhr
Von: "D Blakeley via Freecol-developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
An: "David Lewis" <highwayofl...@gmail.com>, "Jonathan Aquilina" <eagles051...@gmail.com>
Cc: "FreeCol Developers" <freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Freecol-developers] Website fixes

thing is the community will need someone versed in website coding and styling if that person leaves there is a bit of an issue there.

That's exactly what worries me. This Jekyll thing sounds like its not going to be something the average guy (eg me) can use which means I won't be able to help you guys move content over and do my ideas of creating new video & screenshot sections etc. Plus Winter's gonna be too busy in a few weeks & isn't going to want people pestering him about site issues plus mikes busy with other stuff (eg the game itself lol) and isn't going to want to be bothered about website stuff, but if its not easy to use that's exactly whats going to happen lol.

BTW Mike since your catching up on msgs don't forget this ;P

Need your help, or need you to help David so he can help me haha

Regards

blake