Productive (for freecol) day for the first time this month.  I have fixed
merged or at least reviewed all the new bugs since I last had a chance to
look, all the github issues, and all the github merge requests.  As usual
there are cases where we need more information, but hopefully the bad ones
like the native settlement name fail are sorted.

Outstanding is Rafael Oliviera's patch allowing the author and description
to be added to the map.  I could not accept the patch as is, and commented
that the author could probably be an optional field in Map, but the
description needs to be translatable.  I believe this can work with the
wrangling Blake has been doing... so how is it going Blake?

Hope everyone is well, and have stabilized their work arrangements now.

Cheers,
Mike Pope