>Note "Driver revision" - there is bug (DRIVER_VER in himem64.asm should be
>equal to 0310h). In compare with QEMM (and MS-HIMEM) I see, that himem64
>makes less free handles (28 versus 58 and 31) and it implements INT 2F/4309
>(see "Handle" column). What I may say more?

I don't see a problem with any of this.  Driver revision 300h is per spec.  You can
change the number of handles, there is nothing per spec that says it has to be 58 or
31 minimum.  4309h support is not required per a HIMEM spec, but I'm not sure what you
are saying as far as how or what you want.

What more could you say?  I suppose you could say what you're expecting and why it's a
bug that what you see isn't what you expect.