At 02:57 PM 4/6/2004 +0800, Johnson Lam wrote:
>Hi Michael,
>
>To avoid confusing, I re-download the HIMEM64 (Jan 16) / EMM386 (MAR
>24) from your site and try again, the KBC A20 run properly (though it
>beep continuously for 6 second) under:

I haven't uploaded the modified HIMEM64 source and EXE yet, since I wanted to clean it
up and re-test with original user.  Basically what happens is that the KBC2 test will
now occur before the KBC test, and the KBC2 test code has been regressed and slightly
modified to match known working code for old 386 machines.

Since KBC2 test will now occur before KBC, and since KBC2 code changed, people who use
either or both KBC2 and KBC are needed to make sure it all still works for them.  I'll
try to get a revised HIMEM64 upload on the site sometime in next 12-24 hours for
testing.

I also have to put up the EMM386 with VCPI support final release in the next day or
two, along with actual programming work, so am running a little busy right now.