El mié, 03-11-2004 a las 20:27, Bernd Blaauw escribió:
> country=country_code, codepage_code,filepath
>
> all 3 are required? I need a default selection for FreeDOS.
> I was thinking about country=xxx,858,c:\fdos\bin\country.sys, but I
> don't know what to enter for xxx.
> Preferably something which has 24 hour format, and YYYY-MM-DD

Hi Bernd,

You can specify any of the following:

country=country_code
country=country_code,codepage
country=country_code,codepage,filepath
country=country_code,,filepath

If no filepath is specified, DOS should search for c:\country.sys. If no
codepage is specified, the default codepage (i.e., the first that
appears in COUNTRY.SYS for that country) is used.

Without a country= line, you have the kernel hardcoded info, which is
equivalent to US, codepage 437. Date format is MM-DD-YYYY, though.

Right now, only UNSTABLE has more or less complete support for country=
(although it ignores LCASE, DBCS and YESNO tables in COUNTRY.SYS)

Eduardo.