> You _need_ to include a copy of the GNU GPL with a copy of your
> program.  I don't see one here.  This file is usually named COPYING.

But it has no sense. LPTtest is supposed to be a part of FreeDOS and FreeDOS
itself has own copy of COPYING. Why should every small binary to have own
copy of this license?
Maybe rather to spread it as public domain?

> Also, I recommend you update the GNU GPL comment in your source code.
GNU GPL statement is exactly the same like in COMMAND.COM. (I used "ver /d >
gnu.txt")