Jim wrote:
> Also: IMHO, Arachne should not be a file manager or email client. I
> think the most progress could be made by simplifying the code, and
> putting the focus on the web browser.

The browser is in core.exe, filemanager in wwwman.exe and insight.exe
(formerly mailman.exe) handles email.
I agree on simplifying the code, Ray has done a great job on this and
has reduced the code but still keep most of the functionality (XT and
CGA support are two things his port has dropped that very few people
use). Unfortunately due to time contraints from almost all of the
developers little else is happening.

--
Bernhard Eriksson, Wermlandsdata
Fryxellsgatan 2, 652 22 Karlstad