uh-oh - it shouldn't be on sf.net if it's shareware.  that's a violation of the
terms of service.
you might want to dig further into that with the authors, because some people
think the word "shareware" means "freeware".  so you might want to see if they
are actually charging a fee for the product or not.  If they are, then they are
violating the terms of service and it is actually shareware.  if they are not,
you should probably help them by telling them what the definition of
"shareware" is.