On Jan 1, 2015, at 10:44 PM, Dave Pratt wrote:

> Are there other benefits you see to the 32 bit DOS?

A 32-bit dos would break the 640K barrier permanently for one thing.
For another, multitasking would not only be possible, it would probably become
the norm.
I know I'm not the only one who would love to have an os that's dos compatible,
has loads of memory, and could switch tasks, and still do so in less than 5
megabytes of space.
(ok, probably more like 20-50 megabytes of space when all is said and done, but
still) ...