Hello!I was reading you discussion,and I agree with your idea.There should
be a mofe "formal" way to include programs into freeDOS.Although I am new
to this community,I am slowly becoming a skilled programmer.As for the
language,I think it matters not.If a really good program is written in
QBASIC,why should it matter the source?