Wow,

This is the most activity I've seen on this list in a while, and it's a
temper tantrum of sorts over whether someone has the right to close source
or open source something they wrote.

Talk about comedy. So how are those bugs looking on the bug list in
FreeDOS?

Yeah, I probably just got myself booted from this list, but honestly I
think (sans sarcasm) that there are bigger tasks to tackle in FreeDOS than
haggling and harassing someone over closed source versus open source.

It's really not that important, but I have a simple solution, it's a grand
waste of a cd image, but FreeDOS should ship like MS-DOS and PC-DOS with
just the operating system and let everyone else work out the other software
on their own.

This will eliminate all this back and forth about open source and closed
source and can you include my program in because...if it's not a DOS
command from 1981 until 1994 (DOS 1.0 - DOS 6.22/7.0) it's not there and
you just have to download and build/install yourself.

-T