Hi Jayden (and Mateusz and Jim and...) :-)

> Will we implement an "advanced" setup? [...]

> The first would be the user friendly setup,and the second would allow the
> user to manually choose packages,and even access the command line (I think
> it has the prompt of X:\).This way,if the user wanted to conserve drive
> space,or only wanted specific things installed,they could do so without
> deleting directories AFTER installation.Just an idea,which I think would
> make installation a bit more usable and convenient for both crowds.

(PS: please do use whitespace after punctuation marks!)

Of course it is good to be able to reach a prompt,
but I would not put effort in extra magic. To let
the user manually select packages, the user could
do a BASE install and afterwards simply run FDNPKG
to install more of the packages which are present
on the CD anyway. I assume FDNPKG allows to do so
in user friendly ways, for example selecting many
packages first, then going for a coffee while the
tool installs them all after you press "apply" :-)

Cheers, Eric