Well, I was very busy lately and didn’t have any time to get to complete some
changes to FDI until recently.

Anyhow, finished adding multi-language support to the installer.

(Excluding some additional error message stuff. I probably won’t make those
support multi-laguage. Most of those messages would have been shown already
through the Installer’s User interface.)

(Also, there is only 1 language at present. I will probably need to adjust the
sizes of
the text boxes for some languages. But, I am probably only doing the English
text.)

(Another thing in regards to multi-language, unless Jim says he “Wants the
installer
to offer the available languages” it won’t do it. It will rely on the LANG
environment
variable.)

Removed the need to be running FreeCOM as the current shell.

Some other stuff that was in the roadmap for FDI.
(https://github.com/shidel/FDI <https://github.com/shidel/FDI>)

There are a couple minor things on the roadmap that I will get to sooner or
later.
Some of them, like detailed package selection in advanced mode, are waiting on
additional V8Power Tools to be finished.