Hi Jerome,

if Mateusz' repository has "500 MB of packages", then that
would make a good choice for ALL as far as I am concerned:

It easily fits on a CD and you get plenty of DOS stuff :-)

Also, it should fit on most USB sticks as well. Maybe you
could make a list of the LARGEST packages in the repository
and I can tell you which seem okay to omit, if you want to
have the distro small enough to fit even on 512 MB sticks.

That could be a very interesting discussion for my taste :-)

>>> util\4dos
>>
>> Is the license of 4DOS fine at the moment?
>
> ... There was talk about pulling it. And talk about how bad it would be to
> not have it.

Wikipedia says modified MIT license, that is good enough IMHO.

>>> devel\nasm
>>
>> Which version?
>
> Latest for DOS, I think it is 2.11.08.

I was wondering if we should also provide a 16 bit version. But
remember: It is almost impossible to boot 16 bit hardware from
CD or from USB stick, so users with such hardware will probably
first install a BASE floppy distro and then use FDNPKG to add
packages manually by individual choice anyway. So it might be
better to include ONLY the 32 bit version of NASM 2.11.08 :-)

>>> devel\fpc
>
> Only 2.6.4. 3.0.0 requires LFN or an extensive port.

As mentioned, including LFN seems to be a good idea for me.

>>> devel\ow
>>
>> OpenWatcom C AND Assembler?
>
> I don't use them. But, I have no issue with including them.

What I mean was that it would be GOOD to include both, as well
as other toolchain parts such as MAKE or LINK from OpenWatcom.

Cheers, Eric