Just leaving my two cents here:
If I remember correctly, that Info-Zips unzip 6.0 does support the
higher compression quality of 7-zips Deflate routine. So you can
compress better zips with 7zip than with some of the other archivers,
although they might have caught up by now.
On a "just a feeling" level I would like it to be uncompresseable with
16-bit tools but that is like I said just a feeling, nothing big.
Pär