On Mon, 23 Jul 2018, Rugxulo wrote:

I'm just saying, I suspect that Jim wants to (eventually?) mirror this
to iBiblio, and he will of course want "full" sources. But I realize
this isn't finalized yet, just a preview snapshot. It's sadly too easy
to overlook full sources and dependencies, so most people ignore it,
and that makes things harder for us.  :-/

Not just that, but there's a lot of frequently overlooked quirks of the GPL, and that's one of them... When I released FreeDOS ODIN many moons ago, I was helpfully informed that a link to the source wasn't actually good enough and I did have to mirror every. single. file. myself either as part of the package, or in the same folder with obvious links, to not be in violation of the GPL, and putting the project in compliance back then was a bit of a pain in the keester. Best to do it from the beginning.

-uso.