Hi Jerome,

> The more I think about it. The more I like a having a separate EXTRAS disc.
>
> Possibly even dropping the FULL/BASE choice and having just a BASE.

We did have a separate BASE ISO at some point in the past, but given
your earlier hint that FPC and DJGPP are 70 MB each, I think we should
still "show off" having a lot of cool stuff in our main ISO, excluding
only a handfull of the most bloated packages, such as FPC and DJGPP.

You could for example make a separate download for "full choice of
compilers and emulators" while keeping the 10 smallest compilers
and everything else on the normal ISO for every FreeDOS fan :-)

The actual "replicates MS DOS" subset is so small that it
fits on 2 to 3 diskettes with suitable compression, so it
would be sort of anticlimactic to have only that on a CD.

Cheers, Eric