Hi Jim,

On 16 Jun 2021, at 21:01, Jim Hall wrote:

> * Magnetic says in the startup that it is an interpreter for Magnetic
> Scrolls games. but there aren't any Magnetic Scrolls games installed
> with it, so I can't play anything with it. GNU GPL, but the game
> doesn't seem useful without any Magnetic Scrolls games to play. I'm
> wondering if we need this game, or can we find another game to replace
> it?

the data files for Magnetic can be downloaded from
<https://msmemorial.if-legends.org/magnetic.php>, but they are not free and
can't be legally distributed. It would be possible to create a download batch
script that will download and install the data files for each game to be used
with the "magnetic" interpreter.

Greetings

Carsten