Hi!

I think given that Paku Paku sources are public domain,
there is no problem with the author asking to send a
postcard if you like it. You are free to not send a
postcard, after all. Making a new release without the
"restriction" that the author mentions being glad about
feedback seems unnecessary and I would not condemn the
author for asking for a postcard or trying to "hide"
that wish by doing a new release.

Regarding Beyond the Titanic: How about just adding
a clarification and a link to the GPL source code
release only to the DOCUMENTATION? If you recompile
it to get rid of the shareware notice, you would have
made a new derivative and become a new author with your
achievement being only to have deleted in-game texts?

Similar for Super Nova and Word Whiz, of course.

I suggest to move MAGNETIC to the emulator group.
It shares with that group the property of needing
separately, often not freely, available game data.
Weird that the game copyright holders know that
download page and have not objected, but have
not made a statement about granting permission?

Regards, Eric