RHV is based on oVirt which is based on KVM plus qemu & libvirt & lots of
other bits. It’ll run DOS but you might have jump through hoops (learn
virsh and other tools) to get it installed.

BHyve, at least as in TrueNAS Core and OSX/Mac OS before M1 will also run
DOS.

I think it’s at least worth documenting DOS on TrueNAS Core, TrueNAS Scale,
Proxmox, Unraid, Linux+Cockpit (which should look like KVM) and maybe
Xen/XCP-NG as well as popular x86 emulators for RPi if feasible.