On 11/2/2023 2:38 AM, Wilhelm Spiegl via Freedos-devel wrote:
Hi all,
I only wanted to tell you that I had a "FreeDOS" phishing attack yesterday.
The mail I got arrived at my n...@mnet-online.de account, with subject:
*Re: [Freedos-devel] mode.com*
sender:*m...@planet.com.pk*
Text:
*Hi There,*
*Please see the documentation contained in the url followed below.*
*Hyperlink: ONE WAY LINK*
*Enjoy a great daytime!*
Who would click on such a link? In an email from a random user that contains absolutely no information what this is about? Unfortunately, the random and possibly malicious nature of the sender is exaggerated that we for a while now don't really see the actual sender, but only the "Technical Discussion....." from the mailing list... :(

Ralf 🙁