Hi,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Ulrich Hansen <my.gr...@mailbox.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Two minor nitpicks:
>
> 1). The .COM isn't even UPX'd. Bloat!  ;-)
> 2). The source is named "W2WAT.C", which is confusing.
>
> Otherwise, seems fine. Should these minor issues be fixed first?
>
> Yes I think these errors have been committed by me. I look into it (and
> might need some help with it).
> M2WAT.COM worked with the example WATTCP.CFG and just updated the lines that
> needed it.

Okay, so enough procrastinating from me, I've mirrored some things to here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/net/m2wat/

So feel free to take a closer look, and tell me what needs fixing or
updating (if needed).

In particular, this has the (corrected) M2WAT.ZIP package and Louis'
M2WATBAT.ZIP (but I kept my own old/original copy of M2WAT.C and
Ulrich's old/original M2WAT.ZIP package in "old/", for completeness).