Eric,

Thank you for the detailed response! I never played video games, actually,
I'm just nostalgic for the text interface experience and I really want to
use WordPerfect again but without installing a VM. As long as I can enter
code and also load DOS programs via USB, I'll get tons of mileage out of FD
- there are several legacy word processors I also want to try, like
Electric Pencil. A weird obsession, I know, but I'm a writer ;) Thanks
again!

~ Vincent