On 16/12/2020 12:39, C. Masloch wrote:
Very nice! I'd guess it may be the path of least resistance to add an AMB output format to the existing Halibut compiler.

That would be awesome, yes -- but I looked at the source code and it wasn't looking like a 5-minutes job, so I decided to go for the poor man's solution of improving your txt version with AMB tags.

I have added the NASM book to the AMB "library", below (I hope you don't mind):
http://amb.osdn.io/library.php

By the way, I am not a Christian. The C. does not stand for that.

Oh, I'm sorry - I was certain I had seen a Christian Masloch on the list at some point, but surely I am confusing with someone else then.

Mateusz