+1

Despite not being a Stallmanite myself, I seriously couldn't agree more.
Besides, it's not like he just got hired to the board of an organization
fighting human trafficking... it's software. Completely unrelated. One's
opinion on any given topic has little to nothing to do with how well they can
perform their job in a completely unrelated field.

And once this drama starts, where does it end? Shall we have a survey of all
FreeDOS users to determine which ones hold unpopular opinions and disassociate
from them en masse? And who decides what opinions are unpopular? The
ludicrosity of this logic becomes quickly apparent.

Lots of Stallman's views are vastly misaligned with my own, however we may
disagree with others on matters of principle (or even because they're simply an
unpleasant sort of fellow) and yet be mature enough to see the importance of
upholding their right to hold that very idea which we may consider outlandish
and offensive.

Opinion outrage such as this is very tiring these days, not to mention has
little to do with FreeDOS itself as a whole.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.