Eric Auer composed on 2021-04-18 12:27 (UTC+0200):

> But as said, I am optimistic: CPU power is cheap today and it is,
> still or again, a quality feature of printers to speak PS or PDF.

I define printer quality by whether it includes Epson directly or by emulation.
don't buy Epson, because it only makes inkjet printers. I buy Brother lasers due
to speed, to decent Linux support, and to Epson FX-850 emulation available if
spending a bit more than bottom of the line.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools, like religion,
        is based on faith, not on science.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/