Eric,
Liam could have made his point about reactions to Linux issues, without using my name, or making statements about my motivations. That he chose to do so, in spite of my statements to the contrary, and that he dismissed details after the fact speaks of slander, perhaps even intention inflection of emotional distress. I have no idea what my doing a karen means, but facilitating an environment for bullying, is not kind either. Thank you for your apology where your own part in this is concerned. learn to ask before making suggestions, and I feel the list will gain a great deal.
Karen