Hi Andrew:

I too have experienced "acquired disability" (traumatic head injury in a street
attack) so I feel I can empathise with some of the alienation you feel as a result of
being affected by discriminatory events - both real and imagined.

My autism causes strife.

I also would like to hear more of your voice and experience, and would
appreciate you taking up Bryan Kilgallin's offer to canvas your real-world
insights gained from your technological solutions.

Misunderstanding is common. We can try to overcome it.

I know you have mentioned such details on these threads in the past, but it
would be incredibly instructional to see it all in one defining document
We could learn from each other.
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/